Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnant or not??HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by lizzx3d
lizzx3d replied the topic: Re:Pregnant or not??HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I were you I would take a pregnancy test. The same exact thing happened to me, and im pregnant after going to the doctors about it. good luck :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by Letters2rain
Letters2rain replied the topic: Re:Pregnant or not??HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you didn't get your period on the 12th test. I tested the day I was suppose to miss my period (A day before mother's day) and both pregnancy test were positive, they were faint but they were positive, I got my blood done and it was positive too.

My Sympthoms:
Cramping.
SORE Breast
Frequent Urination.
Constapation (EW!)
And Gas
Joysss of motherhood.

More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:Pregnant or not??HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only way you will know is to take a pregnancy test. But in the meantime... I know the wait is long.. you should try your best to just relax and don't try and find symptoms (that will cause more stress for you). Wait to take a test till after your period would have passed. You normally would start showing symptoms till after your missed period.

More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by cricket
cricket replied the topic: Re:Pregnant or not??HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you think you may be pregnant then you may want to take a pregnacy test, just to warn you though they are ussually not accurate untill after you have missed a period, but if you want to know sooner you can get a blood test by a doctor,i hope this helps you out.

More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by mixed_mami16
mixed_mami16 created the topic: Pregnant or not??HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 3,2009 i had unprotected sex but i got my period on the 14th.On friday my boyfriend and I had sex again(unprotected.dont ask me why.im just dumb)and of course he "busted" inside me.Im suppose to get my period on the 12th of may.But today i started spotting and i never spot.My breast are sore and the nipple area is dark with like these bumps.so eyedeekay.HELP:blink:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl