Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

HELP! please!

• sophia roses mummy
  • sophia roses mummy's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:HELP! please!
its still not geting better :(

xxxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by bernardette.x
bernardette.x replied the topic: Re:HELP! please!
when i was pregnant i couldnt do anything- coz all i done was throw up. anything i ate would be out of my system within an hour.
but i dont know if thats normal- i assumed it was.

i wouldnt worry to much- but if you want to go to the doctors to check, go for it. it wouldnt hurt to be double sure would it?

hope it stops soon :)

xxxx

More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:HELP! please!
each pregnancy is different and so are each ones symptoms... in one u myt have more or less sickness then the in the other same applies for the backache, swelling, peeing etc etc etc lol i dont think u need to worry jus enjoy the ride! however if u feel the need to, go to ur doc n tell him or her about ur concerns, after all thats wat they are there for

xoxox

• sophia roses mummy
  • sophia roses mummy's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy created the topic: HELP! please!
hi i'm 11 weeks pregnant this sat 9th may 2009. when i was pregnant before i got morning sicknes like 4 times
i dont know wether this is morning sickness or if theres something wrong this past week i keep being exstremly sick and its really worrieing me, i dont know whats wrong
any advice? :S
help me pls
thank you gabby hunter xxxxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl