Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

ahh hellp plss

• JenLo
8 years 6 months ago #1 by JenLo
JenLo replied the topic: Re:ahh hellp plss
Most of the things you described can be signs and symptoms of pregnancy but they can also be side effects to the pill! Isn't that a pain?

The only way to know for sure is a pregnancy test, and even though some tests can be accurate 10 days after intercourse a lot of women don't have enough HCG in their urine for it to show up then. You'd have a better chance of knowing for sure if you'd wait until a day after your missed period, or 17 days after sex.

If you want to get a free pregnancy test you can call Option Line at 1-800-395-4357 and they can connect you with a center that will give you one!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:ahh hellp plss
hey, it sounds like u cud be, or it might jus be an adjusment to the pills maybe...

anyways, i suggest u dont stress over it till ur period is late, then take a preg test and you will know for sure

xoxo

More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by dannizzle
dannizzle created the topic: ahh hellp plss
hey this is my first post soo yeahh..

just wondering if u think i mite be pregnant?

about a month and a half ago i changed pills. wen i started this new 1 it said dont have unprotected sex for the first week. me and my bf did.

lately i have been getting belly button pain, bein tired, really hungry one minute and feelin sick the next, sore nipples, so tired, dizzy, crampy pains.

thanxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl