Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

can somebody pllzz help me

• glenda murray
12 years 3 months ago #1 by glenda murray
glenda murray replied the topic: Re:can somebody pllzz help me
Hiya, Well i would do a test just to find out if you are pregnant or not. The reason your period could be all to pot is because you are stressed about whats going on. At least if you do a test you will know one way or the other, and then you can deal with it. ;) If you don't want to get an over the counter one, then go to your doctors and have a test done. They are not allowed to tell anyone what goes on between you. Hope that helps. Take care

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shayla carey
  • shayla carey's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #2 by shayla carey
shayla carey created the topic: can somebody pllzz help me
Hi I am a yound lady 19 years old and i think i mite be pregent......

Okay, my last full period came on may 9 and overon the 13.... i had sex with my boyfriend unprotected on may 23 at about 12\"00 - 1:00 in da morning i think i mite be pregnant but i am to scared to find out i really wanna know if i am pregnat i cant go and but a pregnancy test because i live in small community where everyone knows everyone and i am afraid the news willl spread before i leave the store.......in june like the second week my period came but it was not normal...it only lasted about three days and it was heavy but light and sometimes i wouldnt bleed at all but then it would come right lately i feel tired alot but thats about it...........could i be pregnant can somebody plzzzzzzz help me i am dying to know......plzzzzzzzz

from a frightened girl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl