Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

How do you know?

• Renee
  • Renee's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Renee
Renee created the topic: How do you know?
I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 16. We have been together for 6 months and we have been talking about having a baby for quite some time now. We both really want to have a baby and already have names chosen for them and everything. We are planning on waiting a few months to try to get pregnant so that the baby will be born after I graduate. Seeing as how I don't plan on going to college, I only have one more year of school left, so I would be able to get a full-time job after I graduate. My boyfriend has 3 years of high school left, but he could get a part-time job after school to help out as well. My mom was 15 and my dad was 17 when I was born (this was a planned pregnancy as well), so they have already told me that they would be here for me if I were to become pregnant. I've even told my mom that I am in love with my boyfriend and that we plan on having a life and family together and she seemed very happy and supportive. I've seen my boyfriend around children several times and they bring so much joy to him, so I know he would be a very loving and caring father and I already know that he is a loving and caring boyfriend. His parents are also both loving and caring people and his mom is dying for a grandchild. But my question is: How do you know when you're really ready to have and take care of a baby?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl