Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Idk

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by j_reyna101
j_reyna101 replied the topic: Re:Idk
wait a few days id say and if you really find out go see a doctor. you will know for sure. have unprotected sex even if you are on the pill can still get you pregnant. when u have sex not only are you risking pregnancy but also all those stds and i know its not something you wanna hear, or ur saying you know all this. i was on the pill and didnt make my bf use a condom, i didnt only get pregnant but i also got an std. thankfully it was one that with some antibiotics will go away and wouldnt harm the baby. so when u go n get a pregnancy test go get checked for stds as well.. i wish you the best and you have us all here at SUG if you need to talk dnt be afriad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
8 years 7 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Idk
Unfortunately the only way to tell is to go and get a blood test done in about three weeks or so.

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:Idk
Hello mee,
It seems to me that you had unprotected sex very near your time of ovulation. There is no sure way of knowing unless you go get a blood test done at the doctor when your period is late by about 5 days.

There is always a chance that you can become pregnant when having sex. Even with protection!! Birth Control fails more times than not. The only form of birth control that is 100% safe and effective is ABSTINENCE.

myangelsinheaven

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by mee12
mee12 created the topic: Idk
My last period was on the 2nd of April. But the month before that it was on the 9th. And before that around the 7th. So i cant really tell when i ovulate or anything. So i'm just wondering if we had unprotected sex 3 times the 10th of april. twice the 12th. si there a chance i could be pregnant?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl