Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Immmm Really Confused

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:Immmm Really Confused
Having unprotected sex that soon after your period began, wouldn't lead me to believe that you became pregnant. I don't know your cycle completely, but a woman usually ovulates within 7-14 days after her period stops. the discharge is probably a result of having unprotected sex. I'm sorry that you're not feeling well, but if you're still worried that you may be pregnant, you should get a blood test done this coming cycle (beginning of May, and wait until you're late a few days) and you will know for sure. Your tiredness may have to do with other factors going on in your life.

God bless,
myangelsinheaven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by MissCharChar
MissCharChar created the topic: Immmm Really Confused
I Started My Period On The 1st April And Had Unprotected Sex On The 3rd After That My Period Came Really Heavy And Lasted Longer Then It Was Ment To ? Ive Startd Too Always Be Tired And sometime Have A Brown Discharge
I Neeed Help, I Dunno Whats Rong ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl