Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm having "symptoms", but IDK!

• Hntt
12 years 2 months ago #1 by Hntt
Hntt replied the topic: Re:I'm having "symptoms", but IDK!
I honestly do not know Andrea. It is just that when our bodys have all the sympthoms, we usually are not pregnant, and when we do not have any sympthoms, we usually are pregnant, that is my ekspirence. It also have to be said that it seem like from what you wrote, that it is just your body reacting to get the medication out of your body. but i think it is strange, that you have not have your period for a long time, but missing out on periods can come of stress symptoms, and medication use. I sugest you take a test now, and then you will know for sure.
:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• layla's mommy
  • layla's mommy's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #2 by layla's mommy
layla's mommy replied the topic: Re:I'm having "symptoms", but IDK!
I also was on the depo shot. All it did was cause problems. I would suggest taking a pregnancy test and if you don't get a period soon, I would make an appointment at the dr's office. Good luck.

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by JBurks7819
JBurks7819 replied the topic: Re:I'm having "symptoms", but IDK!
you should go take test to be sure

• Andrea
  • Andrea's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #4 by Andrea
Andrea created the topic: I'm having "symptoms", but IDK!
Hi! My name's Andrea, and I've been haveing some \"symptoms\".. but I'm not sure if it has to do with pregnancy. My breast's started getting bigger (not swelling) for about a month, maybe 2 now. I go pee ALL the time (I've noticed more so about a month ago also), today I threw up out of nowhere (and I haven't vomited in MONTHS!!!), my stomach has minor cramps, but I can tell that they're not period OR bowel cramps.
I have really bad anxiety, but I've had it under control for about 6 months now, and I also have Poly-Cystic Ovaries, so I was put on the Depo shot for 6 months (2 shots), but I did nothing but bleed the entire time so I got off it. I was supposed to take my 3rd shot on June 15th, but never did b/c of all the complications with it.
I'm planning on taking a test if I don't get my period this month.
So my question is: do you think I am pregnant or do you think it's just my body getting rid of the Depo shot or something???

Please answer back!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl