Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Help!! Please!!!

• anna
  • anna's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #1 by anna
anna replied the topic: Re:Help!! Please!!!
Hey girl i'm just exactly like u i get moody and i drag about everything and everything makes me feel bad and i urinate more frequently today it was my last day om my Period i had sex on 7-3-05 and the 1 st time i did't without condom it was on this date the 3rd of july and the 1 st time it was on may the 26th and yeah he did ejaculate inside of me soo last month i was suppose 2 have my period on the 10th or the 11 th it's one of those day's and !!!BAM!!! I get my period on the 3rd of july i actully get my periods on the 11th or the 10 th it's one of those day's and i''m never behind on my period i noticed that my breasts are a little twingle they look normal but they tingle a little bit i'm eating like !! u wont even belive it alot!!! well i guess we are on the same spot ok .... bye' and i hope i could have u'r feed back ....................... ANNA ;) . OHH AND I'M 17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krisa
  • Krisa's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Krisa
Krisa created the topic: Help!! Please!!!
First of all, I'll introduce myself- My name is Krisa and here is my question. Okay about a week before last months period my boyfriend didn't pull out in time, but a week later i did get my period. I started to urinate a lot more and eat A LOT more lol. Then I did get my period this month, but i didn't get the bad cramping before it like I usually do, and it lasted the 4 days it usally does, then was gone for 2 days and came back one morning and stopped that afternoon, i don't know why it did that and it has never done that before? Could there be a reason why? I've been extremely moody, i get irritated at things that shouldn't bother me at all...I don't know if I could be pregnant or not! someone please give me some advice!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl