Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i just got my period but i think i miscarrige

• nicole
  • nicole's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #1 by nicole
nicole replied the topic: Re:i just got my period but i think i miscarrige
yes u can be pregnant but i would tell u 2 go and get tested u may probabbly had amiscarrige or go 2 u'r gine k.... keep me possted ......

Nicole ! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• oxana
  • oxana's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #2 by oxana
oxana created the topic: i just got my period but i think i miscarrige
Hey, guys i've been in this web site offten my name is oxana but a.k.a anna well u see yesterday i was ok yesterday it was 4th of july and today is 5th of july this morning i woke up going 2 the restrrom and i sat there feeling myself pee and as i sat there i wiped under there :( and there was a little bit of blood but not 2 worry i said maybe it will go away in 30 min but then i go again and there was these big stain in my under wears and i couldn't belive it it was BLOOD!!! as i sat there crying and sobbing and runing out of breath my blood was really not redish but not dark and i had sex on 7-3-05 and i also had sex on 5-26-05 with no condom he ejaculted inside me i was suppose 2 start my period on june the 10th or the 11th it's one if those days i alway's have irregular periods alway's and today i had alot of blood soo can i still be pregnat ???? :unsure: or i just had a miscarrige cuz i really wanna know

thanx's guy's i will really appreciated if u'all did .... ohh and i'm 17 yrs old and he's 19..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl