Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Ok so i posted on here nefore but i lost my UN&PW

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:Ok so i posted on here nefore but i lost my UN&PW
there is a chance you could be pregnant. listen to kristy and take a hpt <3 best of luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
8 years 8 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Ok so i posted on here nefore but i lost my UN&PW
Did you get your period? Or are you going to take a HPT?

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by t.anglea
t.anglea created the topic: Ok so i posted on here nefore but i lost my UN&PW
the first day of my last period was FEB 17, i had unprotected sex about 6 times between feb28 and mar 1. my period wont be due until the 16 of march so ive got about a week to go but what are the odds taht im pregnant?

&&i have period cramps. but NO period im not sure if this is a symptom. i usually dont get cramps until AFTER ive started. also i have nausea and sore breasts but its intermittent and very short. neither happens for an extended period of time. and i dont necessarily ahve to pee more often but when i do ahve to pee, like when it hits me, i have to go RIGHTTT THEN or i feel like ill pee on myself.

im not sure if these are considered pregnancy symptoms any advice comments
etc?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl