Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Worried sick?

• scariteIS26weeks!
8 years 8 months ago #1 by scariteIS26weeks!
scariteIS26weeks! replied the topic: Re:Worried sick?
Yeah I agree, that way the hCG has time too show up, or at least increase. So you don't end up with a false negative. Good luck :)
Keep us updated with the results.

PS. If it is like your last period which was about 34 days apart. you would be almost a week late. So wait a week till you test, or go get a blood test.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:Worried sick?
Hey Kay, I would strongly suggest taking a home pregnancy test in 5days to a week from now if your period is a no-show. Also blood tests are very accurate.

best of luck
xox Enya

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by kayls20
kayls20 created the topic: Worried sick?
I'm with my partner 3 years now and we are both very happy and ttc. i had the mirena coil removed last october. Since then i've been finding it kind of difficult to work out my cyle. My last period was started on the 26th January and the one before that was the 23rd December 08. Does this mean i am late? the past week or so my breasts have been killing me and i'm suffering from nausea all day everyday. I'm feeling really faint and dizzy and certain smells are making me wretch. I'm pertified of soing a test-and i think the anxiety of it all is making my symptoms worse. Normally when my period is due i would be doubled up with cramps and backache-none of that now. Do you think i could be pregant?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl