Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnancy symptoms?

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:pregnancy symptoms?
12 days sounds about time for implantation and i have heard some ppl can actually feel when the egg implants BUT im not a dr so get a test in about 2 weeks i reckon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:pregnancy symptoms?
hey hun, try waiting a week then take a pg test, or go to your doc and get a blood test.

best of luck
-Enya

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by cheried
cheried replied the topic: Re:pregnancy symptoms?
hmm- hun to me it does not sound like pregnancy symptoms at all- but then again everyone is different,

im not to sure wat the heavy bleeding is caused from-
as it takes 8 days just for the egg to implant itself
and attach to the uterus,

i would suggest waiting till your next period - if it does
not show take a test - and take it from there.
if its negative- i think you should see a doctor,
with all those symptoms you having

good luck- keep me updated:)

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by lu2blue
lu2blue created the topic: pregnancy symptoms?
i had sex about 12 days ago. 2 days ago i started spotting brownish blood (not even enough to fill a liner, and btw this has never happened before) then, this morning I began to bleed heavier with some mild cramping for a while. now my bleeding has dwindled to light bleeding every now and then, but definitely not like my perioud usually is. i would to kno if anyone thnks this is deciduous bleeding. i have had a higher temperature for the last 4 days along with constipation, headaches and extremely tender nipples. if anyone else has experienced this during their pregnancy could you help me out?thx!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl