Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

So next week Im supose to have my period

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by jessicajackson
jessicajackson replied the topic: Re:So next week Im supose to have my period
i'm in pretty much the same situation as you,i've had unprotected sex,but quite abit last month,near the end of january,i'm not due on for a couple of weeks,but i know my boyfriend ejaculated into me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:So next week Im supose to have my period
If the test comes out negative, may I suggest that you could take that opportunity to discuss your relationship with your boyfriend? I hope you're not trying to get pregnant on purpose....especially if you and he are not married. Think about what you're doing and make some mature decisions as a young couple to abstain from sex until marriage. It is wonderful to know and feel love....but to respect your partner until you commit to one another completely in marriage.....is true love!!

My bumper sticker reads...
Right is right...even if nobody is doing it. Wrong is wrong....even if everyone is doing it.

Hopefully, people will apply that saying to their everyday lives...but its intent is directed especially to the situations dealing with premarital sex, and abortion.

I will be thinking about you and your situation, Good luck!
myangelsinheaven

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by RaeRae
RaeRae replied the topic: Re:So next week Im supose to have my period
yeah i would wait till ur late...just relax...i kno its much easier said then done...good luck!

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:So next week Im supose to have my period
It's a pleasure hun :) let us know how it goes.

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:So next week Im supose to have my period
Hey hun, listen to Eva and wait til you miss your period so that you will receive a more accurate result.

best of luck
-Enya

More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by afink_88
afink_88 replied the topic: Re:So next week Im supose to have my period
Thanks soo much:)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl