Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

when should i take a test?

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:when should i take a test?
Breasts can leak at any time during a woman's cycle, even without being pregnant. You should just go to the clinic and get a blood test taken. It is the most accurate and will relieve you of some worry and money.

I will advise you however, that if you aren't pregnant, take the opportunity to abstain from having sexual relations with your bf, or any other bf in the future, until you are married. There is a huge risk you could become pregnant at any time regardless of your efforts....are you prepared to handle the responsibility? There is also a risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases.

Please reconsider your private life with regards to your body, your future and living a life of purity until marriage. You can make a change NOW, regardless of how you've lived up until now. Also, the choices you make to improve your life, can have an effect on other young girls and you may start a new way of thinking within your close circle of friends. Wouldn't it be wonderful to know that you helped make a difference in teenagers lives?

Good luck,
myangelsinheaven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:when should i take a test?
hey hun go to your doctor and get a blood test!! they are super accurate.

best of luck
Enya

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by that_gurl
that_gurl replied the topic: Re:when should i take a test?
yes i took 2 test 3days apart and they booth came up neg but i think they were really cheap ones becuase when i opened up the pakage to get the test out u can alreay see the neg line just not as dark.....and also someone told me that a medication i take can cause a false result so idk.but still no period and my breast just started leaking

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:when should i take a test?
Hoping you are alright!
Did you every take the test? It's good to hear that you will be willing to keep the baby if you're pregnant. Abortion should not be available to anyone.

Let us know how you're doing.
love,
myangelsinheaven

• MissKirsty
8 years 8 months ago #5 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:when should i take a test?
Did you take the test? What was the result?

More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by that_gurl
that_gurl replied the topic: Re:when should i take a test?
ok so ti went to the bath room and i was spotting and its been like 2 days and no period is that normal...so it isnt to early since its only been a week and like :laugh: 3 days? im going to get a test right away and if i am prego i wouldnt get an abortion i would keep it..thank u for helping me

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl