Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Not sure if pregnant?

• Kim
12 years 1 month ago #1 by Kim
Kim replied the topic: Re:Not sure if pregnant?
Sounds like u are pregnant. Usually the positive test is a dead giveaway
I just found out that I'm pregnant too . Lately I've been cramping like crazy and i heard that's perfectly normal at first --if feels like i should be on my period but i'm not.
I feel kinda sick a lot but nothing too severe (some women never get sick, lucky them!)
As for your veins, i think that's normal too... i hear that when you're pregnant your heart starts beating faster and your circulate a lot more blood.

Also, my breasts don't feel tender yet either though my hubby says he thinks they are already swelling B)

Just remember, NOTHING is unusual when your pregnant, at least that's what I gather. And for every woman it's slightly different
-Kim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JONI
12 years 1 month ago #2 by JONI
JONI replied the topic: Re:Not sure if pregnant?
Have you found out yet if you are pregnant or not? My experience goes like this...in February, I finished out my pack of bc pills and then that was it for me. I had my last normal period from the bc pills and then it was 41 days before my next one. We didn't use protection b/c I've been told that it takes several months for your body to adjust after coming off the pill. Well, the following month, I waited and waited for my period. I kept thinking it was going to come b/c I was feeling the PMS cramps for a couple of weeks. Well, 41, 42, 43 days went by. I was feeling really naseated at night, but still didn't think anything of it. Finally, I took a test and it was positive. By that time, I was 4 weeks along. It wasn't until after I took the test that my breasts got tender and bigger. So, based on what you said, it sure sounds to me like you could be pregnant. I went to a clinic and just paid $5 for a urine pregnancy test. You could find something like that to confirm...
Good luck! :)

• Kendra
12 years 1 month ago #3 by Kendra
Kendra replied the topic: Re:Not sure if pregnant?
Well ladies, here is my take on the situation. You could be pregnant, or if you had a miscarriage, the pregnancy test may not be reading correctly. Depending on how far you were along, it takes a little bit for your hCG (pregnancy hormone) levels to go back down. So a positive preg test soon after a miscarriage may very well be a false result. Also, some women continue to experience pregnancy symptoms even after a miscarriage. It's best to go to a doctor for a followup visit about 6 weeks after a miscarriage that way they can tell you whether or not your hCG levels have returned to normal. You can get alot of information from searching the internet too.

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by oxana19
oxana19 replied the topic: Re:Not sure if pregnant?
hey Jensay . my name is AnnA AND I'M 17 YRS OLD FROM WHAT I'M HEARING 4-M U IT SOUND'S LIKE U'R PREGNANT AND AT THE SAME TIME I THINK U HAD A MISSCARRIGE :( WELL I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM I GOT MY PERIOD ON THE 6-3-05 AND IT STOPPED TODAY AND TODAY IT'S 6-8-05 THEN BAM!! TODAY IT ENDED?? I ACTULLY GET MY PERIOD 'S REALLY LONG NOT REALLY LONG BUT THE MOST LONGEST IS ABOUT?? 5 OR 6 DAY'S HAVE U NOTICED MORE SYMTOMS CUZ HONEST I'M A REALL WELL NOT SKINNY AND FAT BUT I WEIGHT 135 POUNDS AND I'VE NOTICED THESE CHANGES IS THAT I MAY BE PREGNANT OR NOT EVEN TOUGH HE EJACULATES INSIDE ME BUT I HOPE EVERYTHING IS ALLRIGHT OK FEEL FREE 2 FEED BACK OK .... LUV'YA .... ANNA... ;) OHH AND I HAD MY PERIOD A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVY SOO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??? PLZ W/B

• Latoya
12 years 2 months ago #5 by Latoya
Latoya replied the topic: Re:Not sure if pregnant?
It is okay to feel worried, about this. Your life will change forever, I have two children already and I believe that I'm pregnant again, I'm forever starving, my belly has gotten bigger, and I have been bleeding for a week but never heavy, so anything is possible. Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful experience as a mother! :woohoo:

• Tina
12 years 2 months ago #6 by Tina
Tina replied the topic: Re:Not sure if pregnant?
Do people look at you and tell you that you are glowing? If so that is one sign of being pregnant.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl