Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

early pregnancy sign

• windy
12 years 7 months ago #1 by windy
windy replied the topic: Re:early pregnancy sign
If I were you I wouldn't worry to much. I'm almost five months and haven't had many symptoms at all. My breasts don't hurt, I didn't feel sick, if I wasn't late for my period I would have never thought I was pregnant. This really scared me a lot. I asked my doctor if this was normal and she told me it was better than normal. She said it isn't a bad thing and in no way doe's it hurt the baby. Were just lucky that's all. I'm sorry to here about your miscarriage. I hope your pregnancy goes well for you. Windy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lilkandy
12 years 7 months ago #2 by lilkandy
lilkandy replied the topic: Re:early pregnancy sign
every woman is different im 7 months and i did have breast tenderness the whole time and still do so if you ask me your luck hahaha . but i think everything is fine check wit your doctor.

• Iznir3
12 years 7 months ago #3 by Iznir3
Iznir3 replied the topic: Re:early pregnancy sign
Breast tenderness is a very common sign of pregnancy, but that doesn't mean it always happens. You should really ask your doctor!

• Michele
  • Michele's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #4 by Michele
Michele created the topic: early pregnancy sign
I had a miscarriage at 9 wks. I had breast soreness very early on and was very tired and nausaeous. I had to have a D and E and had a normal cycle 4 weeks later. We decided to try again and I got pregnant first month again (currently 5 wks). However, this time I have no breast soreness nor do I feel sick. I am quite tired and have bad acne. Could it mean that something wrong b/c I don't have breast tenderness?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl