Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

2 negative tests, what do I do now?

• MissKirsty
8 years 9 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:2 negative tests, what do I do now?
Get a blood test and let us know what it says! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by tracymom
tracymom replied the topic: Re:2 negative tests, what do I do now?
A blood test can determine wether you are pregnant the soonest to my knowledge. Two weeks/20 days after conception for the urine tests. If you are pregnant: God bless you and CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to motherhood. Beloved by God is the fruit of your womb!

• emeraldforest//myheartbro
  • emeraldforest//myheartbro's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:2 negative tests, what do I do now?
haha sorry i meant Juanuary 30, my brain was just on overload haha. My next expected period is around the first week in february (the 5th) sorry for the error!

and thanks meg :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:2 negative tests, what do I do now?
Well today is actually the 31st of Jan, not the 5th of Feb so that is a good thing....LOL...so anyways if you are almost 2 months late then you really need to go see a doctor and get a blood test....that should cleat this all up....if you are not pregnant then there is a chance that something else could be wrong to cause your period to not come on....it is important that you seek medical advice so that you can make sure you are ok....if there is a chance that you could have an std that can also affect your period....the best thing to so is to not have sex at least until all of this is cleared up if not until your wedding night (best option in my opinion), Hang in there and let us know...Love Meg

• emeraldforest//myheartbro
  • emeraldforest//myheartbro's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro created the topic: 2 negative tests, what do I do now?
Hey Eveyone,

Okay so... long story short, me and my boyfriend had sex around the middle of the month( like jan 19th). My last period was december 5-9. So far I have taken two tests, one a week after the 'sex' and one today (saturday Jan 30) my cycle is usually like 28-30days long. Both tests came back negative, are they right? Should I trust them? My next period is expected around the first week of february.. how long did it take all of you to get a positive? Did you have to wait til after your period to take the test?

Thanks so much
-Enya <3

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl