Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I need help!!

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:I need help!!
Hi Kitsum78945!
You could be pregnant, I guess there's always that possibility. Try not to freak out and take a HPT in a couple of weeks.
If you want more people to answer your questions you will want to start a new topic. :-)
Have a good day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by kitsum78945
kitsum78945 replied the topic: Re:I need help!!
hey i have the exact same problem i had sex on the 2nd on feb and my last period was on the 7th of january but usually my periods are irregular so i dont know if i could be pregnant. my boyfriend didnt cum inside me either we used a condom and he had to change and he put his... inside me for 2 min then we used at the end so i too myself im trying not to freak out and im actually 15 too i was brought up in christian family and parents are pretty strict they will probably kick me out if they found out....... lets just keep are heads up and hope for the best¬!:blush:

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #3 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:I need help!!
You know what? You will never feel completely ready for a baby. The only way you can know if you ARE ready is if you find out that you are a mommy. If you did end up being pregnant, I want you to know that you can keep the baby. I know that you can do it.
Whatever you do, don't have an abortion because of your parents or anything. Think about you and your baby, not about anyone's opinion of you, ok?
Hugs!

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by tracymom
tracymom replied the topic: Re:I need help!!
What about your promises to your baby like the promise of life, or the promise of breath or the promise of love? I have a six month old baby and he is happiest when he is naked! He cries when I dress him or put his nappy on!He doesn't care about clothes or his pram - he would much rather I carried him all the time. He doesn't care about his cot or the make of it. He just wants to sleep next to me. Thus he would actually be happiest if he were naked, without a cot or a pram. These things are what society expect from you. I have these things because it is easier for me. Like you said it was a promise to yourself and has nothing to do with the baby. I don't think your baby's saying, "Listen mommy, if you don't have everything ready then I don't want to be born, just kill me okay, even if it is horrific!"
I tell you, a person can always find a reason not to be ready. Like you don't earn enough or you don't have your own place or you don't have a nursery. But, I tell you, YOU are enough. Your baby just wants you. Don't deny him that because he doesn't have a pram. Take life as it comes, you can't control everything, and don't start to kill because you can't!My sister was 29 when she had her baby, married, double income, 2 cars and still they felt they weren't ready. But now she loves her son so much and won't trade him for a nursery! Everything I have was gifts from family: the cot, baby rocker, pram, clothes. I didn't even have medical aid. We didn't know how we were going to pay for the birth or any of the things he needed, we just knew that we were definitely going to keep him and God took care of the rest! I will BURN all his things, just to keep him. Is it other way around for you? When you're pregnant, having everything ready seems very important, but when you have your baby you don't really care about those things. The clothes my baby wears no matter how cute can never compare to my baby himself, Levi. Please be smart. research what they do to unborn babies, look at some pics and videos. Read some of the testimonies on this site of women who have had an abortion. Ask yourself if this is what you want. You really want to prepare so much for your babies birth then prepare likewise for his death if that is what you choose. Look at those pics and put your face on it and say, "Yes this is what I want". Put that pic on your wall and name it, "My Baby".

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by bambimami32
bambimami32 replied the topic: Re:I need help!!
hi...if you started your periods the same night that you had sex, then you not pregnant...sperm can only live in your system for 7 days and by the time your body starts releasing another egg there wont be anything to fertilize it.

More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by MsWorrysome
MsWorrysome replied the topic: Re:I need help!!
ok. thank you so much!
I just don't have much knowledge about any of this & I wish I knew more. I took a child development class this year, & if there is anything that I promised myself, is that i'm going to get everything for my baby, before I even have one. That way I'm completely ready for that little bundle of joy, but if I have a baby now, it would ruin my promise to myself.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl