Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnancy questions.. help me please??

• emeraldforest//myheartbro
  • emeraldforest//myheartbro's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy questions.. help me please??
Thanks Henrietta :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy questions.. help me please??
Henrietta, the best and only thing I could advise you of is to talk with your doctor. If you do not agree with the advice given to you from them then seek a second opinion. We are unable here at Standupgirl to give medical advice or help with prescription problems. The most important thing is that you take care of you and baby right now and that is what your doctor is there for, I do however understand the hypochondriac thing. My mom was one and so is my daughter...just hang in there and listen to your body rather than your mind and sit back and enjoy this time of pregnancy...Love Meg

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by Henrietta
Henrietta replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy questions.. help me please??
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I went to my doctor last week. I am a complete Hypercondriact which causes me a lot of Panic and Anxiety attacks. I've been on Trazodone for a year to help me sleep. Mind you, I'm only on 50mg. And I've been on Effexor for about 2 years. 75mg or more depending on the time of year. My doctor confirmed that Effexor is quite alright to take while pregnant. No known effects on baby. But there is a risk with the Trazodone. Like I said, I'm only on 50mg and my doctor wants me to wein mysel;f completely off of it. So in response to your Trazodone question, it's probably better if you change to something less harmfull, or wwein yourself off of it.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy questions.. help me please??
Thank Alyssa :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by asciomacco
asciomacco replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy questions.. help me please??
Hey!

Well im 16 and pregnant, im 21 weeks right now.

I started cyber school at 20 weeks just to be safe, look up what cyber schools are around you. They usually are free cause there a public school. Its been great especially with doctors appointments and just when you dont feel good.

Dont worry about fallin or anything like that it most likely wont happen. If your still worried just be extra careful.

I wont take the med. anymore call your doctor and ask. I didnt know at first i was pregnant and i was on so many meds. for depression, migranes and breathing med. I had to go see another doctor to make sure they didnt affect my baby.

The doctor told me when you eat lunch meat to make sure its hot and dont eat aged cheese.

You take prenatals for the whole pregnancy or atleast thats what my doctor said.

Seriously, i thought my parents would kick me out! But i wrote my mom an email and she was calm. But its been really weird around especially with me getting bigger. In the email i told her i had a plan i shared it with her and i told her about how i plan on working things out and that david ( my boyfriend) is going to stick by and his parents are very supportive. Stay calm and tell them before your to far in. You really need to get to a doctor and confirm it and everything.

I hope that helps a little. Good luck! If you need anything message me :)

Alyssa

More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
thank you everyone for the replies and for taking the time to read this!

:)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl