Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

don't know if i could be pregnant

• MissKirsty
8 years 9 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:don't know if i could be pregnant
Hun, you're not 'going cookoo'. just your body acting up a bit.
Are you ok?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:don't know if i could be pregnant
Hi girls, thanks for taking time out to respond :)
my gp has kindly informed me that it's all in my head :( so I'm back on anti depressants to make the pregnancy symptoms go away. so, i'm not pregnant, just going cookoo.

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:don't know if i could be pregnant
take s test, put the mind at ease...
good luck :)

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:don't know if i could be pregnant
hey hun,

There is a chance you could be preggo, and although you might not "feel pregnant" at the moment i wouldn't exclude the possibility that you are. On the other hand, don't stress too much as it may cause you to see symptoms that you dont really have. Maybe wait a week or so then take a test? Or go in for some blood work?
Best of luck
-Enya

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by Evangeline
Evangeline created the topic: don't know if i could be pregnant
Ooookay.... I feel pretty silly posting a question like this, but I'm having a bit of a panic and if I am pregnant I need to start changing my habits and diet and medication etc so that the baby is ok.:)
Right, this might take a while, so pls bare with me...
My last period was 14/12/2008, then 15 days into my cycle I had break through bleeding. Silly me started a new pack of pills then. But if I continue counting the days of my cycle (i have regular 28 day cycles) then my next period should have been on 10/01/2009. :unsure:
well that's almost a week ago and since the break through bleeding I've been feeling really nauseas, dizzy and tired but besides that I don't feel pregnant.
Am I reading too much into this or is there actually a possibility that I could be pregnant? I'd really appreciate any input or opinions. Thanks a million.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl