Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i am 45 days late

• diamond
  • diamond's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #1 by diamond
diamond replied the topic: Re:i am 45 days late
lheay wrote:

hi we are both having the same problem. My last period was last may 23 2005 and my boyfriend and I had a sexual contact last june 2, I have 34 cycle and I was worried if im pregnant because till lnow i heve no period. Im experiencing breast tenderness and some cramps. Please need some reply :ohmy:

hi i am having the same problem. My last period was may 26, 2005.
I took a urine pregnancy test on july 5, which stated it was negative, so the doctor i work with put me on prometrium which is a medication to bring down my period if that does not work he said to try the blood test. I am a bit nervous because i want to have a baby. I'm afraid to do a blood test because i am tired of seeing negative results..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by JBurks7819
JBurks7819 replied the topic: Re:i am 45 days late
you may be experiencing pms, do you know if you suffer from pre menstral syndrome

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by oxana19
oxana19 replied the topic: Re:i am 45 days late
sounds 2 me that u are pregnant but get tested once more .....ok...... ANNA ;)

• lheay
  • lheay's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #4 by lheay
lheay replied the topic: Re:i am 45 days late
hi we are both having the same problem. My last period was last may 23 2005 and my boyfriend and I had a sexual contact last june 2, I have 34 cycle and I was worried if im pregnant because till lnow i heve no period. Im experiencing breast tenderness and some cramps. Please need some reply :ohmy:

• star
  • star's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #5 by star
star created the topic: i am 45 days late
hello i am 45 days late i took a test and came back neg. but lately i have been under stress and i have gained a couple of pounds .i have sore breasts and i have diarahea . i have always had irregular periods .cause some times i am still blumic and ihave never missed a period but lately i have been throwing up more since i have gained the weight i dont know what it can be anyone please help.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl