Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

confused!!

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:confused!!
if you are having discharge from your nipples you should really go to a doctor. let us know when you find out what's going on!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Autumn
8 years 10 months ago #2 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:confused!!
I was informed that leaking colostrum is during the later months of pregnancy only and that what you're experiencing could be an infection. You need to see a doctor!

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:confused!!
take a test to be sure!! good luke gabby xo

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:confused!!
i agree jus take a test it sounds like u are preg, that dtuff cummin outa ur boobs is colostrum which only preg women get n the nausea n othr aches are a clear indication too

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by liquidsunshine13
liquidsunshine13 replied the topic: Re:confused!!
Just take a test to be sure!

More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by catymarie18
catymarie18 created the topic: confused!!
hey guys i've posted a post ebfore because i thought i might have been pregnant and befre i could buy a test i had my period. it was three days and light..so i wasnt woried well that was middle of dec. its now january
in the past week and a half my boobs have been hurting alot more than before a period. i was looking at them last night to see what was wrong and it was wet..i tried to see why and cloudy white stuff came out of me nipple..the area around it i believe the "aerola" isnt alot darker but its not the same color it always has bee

ive had weird stomach pains that comes and go i know i should take a test but im not sure what to do
ive been nauseated..had heartbun..backaches.

any advice?:( :(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl