Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

been stupid. advice?!

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:been stupid. advice?!
You should probably go to the doctor and get a blood test done to make sure that you aren't pregnant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by emb92
emb92 replied the topic: Re:been stupid. advice?!
Okay..well about 2 or 3 days ago i had some clear stretchy like discharge and i had sex yesterday (I've been taking my pills correctly though since 2 weeks ago) and today I've had some really bad cramps that have come on and off. Does anyone know what that means? x

• Autumn
8 years 10 months ago #3 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:been stupid. advice?!
In that case, wait about 2 or 3 weeks to take an HPT to be sure. This should give your period time enough to have come if it was going to.

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by emb92
emb92 replied the topic: Re:been stupid. advice?!
the thing is though i don't know when my next period is due because the pill has messed them up so i never know! :|

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #5 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:been stupid. advice?!
Try not to worry about it (nearly impossible, I know), but wait until your period is due and if it's late than take a HPT and let us know what it says.
Hope it all works out!

• Autumn
8 years 10 months ago #6 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:been stupid. advice?!
As always when you have sex, there is a chance of you being pregnant. However, I believe that birth control takes at least one week to lose its affect. I'd say it isn't likely, but you still need to relax and take an HPT to find out.

Good luck!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl