Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need some advice ASAP...!!

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:need some advice ASAP...!!
I'm thinking its probably stress related. How could you be pregnant if it didnt go anywhere near your vagina?
but if it is stressing you out do a test.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Autumn
8 years 10 months ago #2 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:need some advice ASAP...!!
It doesn't seem likely that you are pregnant. But an HPT is 99 percent accuracy in ANY case, as long as you are a week late for your period. It can affect the results to take it later in the day. Why don't you get your boyfriend to go buy you a couple of tests and bring it to you. You can take it in the bathroom the next morning.

Good luck. :)

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #3 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:need some advice ASAP...!!
Ok, I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, but here is the thing... You could be pregnant. Wait until your period is a week late and then take a home pregnancy test and come let us know what it says. Try not to worry about it!

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by koolkat
koolkat created the topic: need some advice ASAP...!!
hey..i had my periods on 14th oct n then me n my bf did some fooling around widout having actual penetration around 25th oct..though he did ejaculate but it was outside my body n nt very near to my vagina either..then i gt my period on 12th nov. now i was due to have my periods on 10-15th dec and its already 20th n i havnt had them..is there ne possibility tht i mite be pregnant..
should i take a hpt and wat is d accuracy of hpt in cases like mine..
n i cant take the morning sample for the test as i cnt bring the hpt kit at my place i'l need to go to my bf's place for tht..will tht affect the test result..
also is it reqd to cross chek the urine test results with blood test as access to blood test is quite difficult for me..
thnk u..waitin fr ur replies..very tensed :(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl