Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could i still be pregnant

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 days ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:could i still be pregnant
Um, if you had unprotected sex you could be pregnant, but I don't quite understand the time line that you gave... do you think that you might have conceived in July or what?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 days ago #2 by cheried
cheried replied the topic: Re:could i still be pregnant
yes i think there could be- its hard for you as you in
a position where your period will be irregular!
i would suggest waiting 3/4 weeks and take a test!

More
9 years 3 days ago #3 by jen56
jen56 created the topic: could i still be pregnant
i was pregnant in apr but when i went to my check up @ 9 weeks i had to have a D&C b/c there was no heartbeat and in july they put me on birth control to regulate my period but i stopped taking it about two weeks ago and two days after i had bleeding for the normal time i did when i had periods but i wasnt suppose to have it for almost a week. well after the bleeding stopped me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex more about 5 times over two days and everytime he you know. so i have two questions. could stopping the birth control give me an early period and could i still get pregnant ? please i want to know, if there is chance that i could be pregnant.

****i started taking my birth control in july & stopped taking it about two weeks ago. i had stopped taking it because the birth control was giving me problems, i don't know if i miswrote but i would want to have a baby, the only reason they put me on bc was because i hadn't gotten a period after my d*C for almost 3 months. i didnt go back on my bc or use any other kind of protection because i would like to have a baby.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl