Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Help me figure this out!

More
9 years 1 day ago #1 by sheera691
sheera691 replied the topic: Re:Help me figure this out!
As of today, 12/14/08, I am not pg. Yesterday morning, EARLY, AF decided to show. And let me tell ya, it HURTS worse this time than usual. I figured that my positive test was actually positive, but that I suffered from a chemical pregnancy. Anyhoo, my body is paying for it this month. That's my news!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 day ago #2 by valeriemarie1
valeriemarie1 replied the topic: Re:Help me figure this out!
yes you can be pregnant even if the tes doesnt show it correctly , you have all the symptoms of a pregnant women , you may be to earlier to show in a prego test but just wait and see what happen .

More
9 years 2 days ago #3 by sheera691
Well, today, the 13th, I started my period, 5 days early at that! And it's very painful. I'm convinced that my faint positive was due to a chemical pregnancy. So, on to next month! Wish me luck!

• MissKirsty
9 years 2 days ago #4 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Help me figure this out!
Ok, that's a good idea. Keep us updated on how things go ok? :-)

• Autumn
9 years 2 days ago #5 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Help me figure this out!
Just relax and don't stress yourself out, as it can delay a period. A faint positive is still a positive... My friend recently had two of those and they got darker throughout the day. She went to the doctor and sure enough- pregnant!

More
9 years 4 days ago #6 by sheera691
I took a test Sunday evening when I got home. It was neg. So, I'm going to wait until my next period comes, or doesn't come before I go see a doc. I will have to go see a new one, and therefore, a huge amount will be charged! So...due to finances, and it's x-mas (lol) I will wait til around Dec 20th. My weird period was on Nov 18th. So..having said that, wish me luck on NO period!! Cuz I would sooooo love to give my fiance a wonderful x-mas present he will never forget! BTW, thx for responding!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl