Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant and bled for half a day and stopped

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by nataliemcm
nataliemcm replied the topic: Re:pregnant and bled for half a day and stopped
i am about 11 weeks pregnant now and just after i found out i bled for a few days mine was light with little clots and i had no pain either too i have had a scan but i was told not to worry and that it happens sometimes good luck hope everything goes ok for you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Ch3y_IS_BACK!!
Ch3y_IS_BACK!! replied the topic: Re:pregnant and bled for half a day and stopped
Uw I'm praying everything turns out okay hunni xxx

• MissKirsty
8 years 11 months ago #3 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:pregnant and bled for half a day and stopped
Having a couple of little clots is odd, but I wouldn't worry about it if you didn't have any pain and the bleeding was light.

I know that it is nearly impossible not to worry, and it is really scary when something like that happens, but really try not to stress about it ok? You could end up hurting yourself and the baby if you get too stressed out. If the hospital said that everything looks fine than try not to think about it unless you start bleeding again and it is heavier.

I hope everything ends up good! :-)

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by tyra2308
tyra2308 created the topic: pregnant and bled for half a day and stopped
i bled from the morning until midday the bleeding was quite light and i didnt have any pain. there were a few small clots too. i went to the hospital and they scanned me and said evrything looks fine but i have to come back in 2 weeks so they can see the baby as its still early.

im so worried that somethings wrong and all sorts of thoughts are going through my mind right now. i just hope the babys ok.

has anyone experienced anything like this and what do you think

thanks

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl