Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

has anyone had these symptoms?

• jo
  • jo's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #1 by jo
jo replied the topic: Re:has anyone had these symptoms?
hiya, yes i am 8 weeks pregnant with my second child (im 19) and i have been sick since week 2, ive had cramping and sore breasts since week 4 so yes they could well be syptoms even that early in a pregnancy!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by JBurks7819
JBurks7819 replied the topic: Re:has anyone had these symptoms?
yeah with my first pregnancy, I experiecnced all of those symptoms.

• oxana19
  • oxana19's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #3 by oxana19
oxana19 replied the topic: Re:has anyone had these symptoms?
hi karie well my name is Oxana but call me anna k well i'm 17 yrs old and not quite sure if i'm or not pregnant maybe i'm cuz i was suppose 2 have my period on the 6-11-05 or 6-10-05 it's one of those day's and it's know 7-1-05 soo yeah count the days' it's exactly 1 month with 5 days my breasts are dark and they tinngle alot i'm eating like crazy , and soo far i haven't gotten nausious thank god!! well i do get tired alot but maybe u should get a pregnancy test done A.S.A.P ok .... Bye anna :)

• jamijo23
12 years 4 months ago #4 by jamijo23
jamijo23 replied the topic: Re:has anyone had these symptoms?
Hi Karie, I'm 28 and expecting number 3. I don't know if this site is for teenagers only, but I think it's an awesome website for everyone. Yes, yes and yes on all your symptoms. I had all of them with my first two. I'm only 4 weeks along right now and I haven't experienced any symptoms as of yet with this one. It sounds to me like you are pregnant, but you'll want to take a test to make sure. Good luck and let me know if you need to talk. ;)

~Jami

• karie
  • karie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #5 by karie
karie created the topic: has anyone had these symptoms?
Hi I am 17 and wondering if anyone has had these pregnancy symptoms-not sure if I am or not getting test next week-Nausia,vomited once (tonight),pain under belly button and some light cramps,I have very swollen breasts and i think my nipples are a little darker....I have nevr had breast pain before and now they are very sore-If I am I would only be a month has anyone had this or these this early what should i do?please email me at nicekitty6988 or post here(not sure if i will remember this site lol)
thanks
k:(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl