Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Update *Am I Pregnant*

More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by iloveangel
iloveangel replied the topic: Re:Update *Am I Pregnant*

hi amy.. i think for your safety and assurance if your preggy or not is to see a doctor.. it is better than trying it by youself.. =) in case your are pregnant dont have any abortion.. it is not a good thing.. there are people who wants to have a baby but suddenly they couldn't not.. i have a friend, before she wants her baby to abort by instead i talked to him if she doesnt want it, i'll take the baby after she gave birth but,, im also thankful and happy that time comes that she realizes she will just take the baby instead.. and i am happy for the decision she had made.. hope you also you decide, think not only once but twice or even more.. before you take an action..=) take care and god bless...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 days ago #2 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:*HELP* ::i need help answers something please::
**blackNblue* wrote:

idk if im pergnant... im ify to the idea, im 15 and i rele dont think i can get pregnant but somewhere in the back of my mind i think there is a slight chance that i am pregnant right now. sorry if this is confusing, ive never told anyone besides my boyfriend about this... although i told my bf that i am not pregnant cuz ive taken 4 test and every result was negative... and ive been doing research and apperently you get "pregnacy cramps" that get confused with your "menestral cramps" and god all this info on early pregnancy symtoms is so confusing to me... idk i could or could not be pregnant those are my only choices right? im 4 days late for my period.... idk but if you could help thtd be really nice...

the early pregnancy simptoms are very alike to the PMS symtoms..
if you wanna know, get yourself to a clinik and make a blood test.

and stop thinkin so much about it, look you got 4 test,all 4 negative...dont think about it, youll know for sure in a month, but its very likely that you are not.

More
9 years 6 days ago #3 by **blackNblue*
**blackNblue* replied the topic: Re:Update *Am I Pregnant*
best of luck to you girly...

More
9 years 6 days ago #4 by **blackNblue*
**blackNblue* replied the topic: *HELP* ::i need help answers something please::
idk if im pergnant... im ify to the idea, im 15 and i rele dont think i can get pregnant but somewhere in the back of my mind i think there is a slight chance that i am pregnant right now. sorry if this is confusing, ive never told anyone besides my boyfriend about this... although i told my bf that i am not pregnant cuz ive taken 4 test and every result was negative... and ive been doing research and apperently you get "pregnacy cramps" that get confused with your "menestral cramps" and god all this info on early pregnancy symtoms is so confusing to me... idk i could or could not be pregnant those are my only choices right? im 4 days late for my period.... idk but if you could help thtd be really nice...

More
9 years 1 week ago #5 by harmonymusicpassion
harmonymusicpassion replied the topic: Re:Update *Am I Pregnant*
how did you know that you were pregnant and was u trying to get pregnant or was u just having sex and not meaning to

More
9 years 1 week ago #6 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:Update *Am I Pregnant*
hmmm, im wondering, whhhy do so many after having a negative hpt still wonder if they are pregnant... like they want to be pregnant.

if you dont belive the hpt, then make 2, 3, its best you make 3 or 5 so youll know for sure. (2 positive,2negative+1 that will tell you where you are)

OR the best option, go to the doctor and make a blood test.

amd dont stress bout it so much, youre body can produce a fake pregnancy you know....

best of luck

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl