Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am i?...*update*

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 week ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:am i?...*update*
Don't be worried! It sounds more like a yeast infection to me, and that really isn't that serious as long as you take antibiotics and stay away from sugar for a little while. ;-)

So go to the doctor and see what he says ok? And try not to stress about it (easy to say, I know)!

Keep us updated on how you're doing, ok?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Autumn
9 years 1 week ago #2 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:am i?...*update*
She's right. That isn't really a symptom of pregnancy as far as my knowledge goes.

More
9 years 1 week ago #3 by anakie
anakie replied the topic: Re:am i?...*update*
Thanks Guys...:|
im really worried now:(

More
9 years 1 week ago #4 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:am i?...*update*
It does sound like maybe a yeast infection and that can delay your period. I would see your doctor.

More
9 years 1 week ago #5 by anakie
anakie replied the topic: Re:am i?...*update*
White Cells?

discharge?

im not really sure..:|

im sorry:(

More
9 years 1 week ago #6 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:am i?...*update*
I'm not sure what you mean by "mens", but if I understand what you are saying correctly, what you are experiencing may be more along the lines of a sexually transmitted disease or a yeast infection. I would see your doctor immediately. What you are describing isn't so much a pregnancy symptom.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl