Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Could i have a miscarriage?

More
9 years 4 days ago #1 by DaniGyrl13
DaniGyrl13 replied the topic: Re:Could i have a miscarriage?
Okay, Im just so worried. Whats the worst that can happen when im pregnant or giving birth?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Autumn
9 years 5 days ago #2 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Could i have a miscarriage?
You sound like me... worrying about every thing. Firstly, you are too far along to have a miscarriage, it would be considered a stillbirth. Your age seems to be more of a risk factor than the liter tea bottle. If you are feeling sharp pains, bleeding, or the baby isn't moving then those are signs of distress. If I were you, I'd just talk to my doctor about it to make sure everything is fine.

More
9 years 1 week ago #3 by DaniGyrl13
DaniGyrl13 created the topic: Could i have a miscarriage?
Okay im 26 weeks today. My brother threw a liter rasberry iced tea bottle at me cuz i was thirsty, It hit my stomach.Is it possible for me to have a miscarriage? I've been worring about it alot. That and the fact im Thirteen and idk if its safe if i do have a miscarriage.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl