Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am I Pregnant????

• Autumn
9 years 5 days ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant????
You need to find out, no matter the results. The test isn't going to make it positive or negative, it is what it already is!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #2 by lovelylouise
lovelylouise replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant????
i don't know..i really don't know what should I do but sure thing is I'll not abort this even if my pregnancy test is POSITIVE

More
9 years 1 week ago #3 by annette
annette replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant????
Being 15 is hard. I remember a lot of those feelings you mentioned. "Sex" and "Hormones" can really cloud the clarity of situations... I am glad that you are reaching out to others. Your parents will be upset, but in the grand scheme of life (and believe me, this is just a moment), your parents will be able to help you. Please turn to an adult in your life. It is normal to be scared. I am in my thirties, and if I were pregnant again, I would be scared too... but, that would only be for a little while. A baby in your life is not the end of the world.... it is the beginning of two new lives together. Yours as you know it will change... but, that is not a bad thing. It can be wonderful. You are so young and unable to see what a blessing a baby in your life will be. And, even if you do not think you can care for the baby, many other women who cannot have children would give anything to adopt yours. Your baby will be loved if you chose life... If you do not, then your baby will no longer have life. And, trust me, this is not something you want to live with. Even though I have forgiven myself and I know that God has forgiven me for aborting my first child, the pain of killing my first child is with me every day. How I wish that decision was different. Once you kill the baby, you cannot give him/her their life back. But, if you have the baby, you will offer the baby an opportunity for life beyond what you can imagine now. Moms and Dads will be upset over many things. You are growing up and it is time for you to Stand Up for yourself and your baby. If you are not pregnant, then, your mom and dad will be able to help you with some of your feelings/hormones. All humans go through this... Learning how to control them is a part of growing up too. Please go to your parents. The pain of disappointing them is only temporary. Best of luck to you.

• Autumn
9 years 1 week ago #4 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant????
It seems like you have realized your mistakes that you have made throughout this, but don't let the baby take the blame for those. Stand up for the life of your child and ignore his father, if you are in fact pregnant. You have the symptoms, but don't stress out and wait until you can have an accurate test. Take it one day at a time and figure out if you are or aren't first.

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 week ago #5 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant????
It does sound like you might be pregnant, but don't freak out, take a test and see what the answer is. It is better knowing for sure than not knowing at all.
If you find out that you are pregnant, take a deep breath and go see someone that can help you, like at a crisis pregnancy center, and see what they say.
So take a test and come back on and tell us what's going on and whether or not you are pregnant.
Don't keep saying that you are stupid and then doing nothing about it. If you know that it is wrong, than stop. A guy who is willing to cheat on his girl friend to get some free sex is not the sweet caring guy you think he is. I understand that you are in love with him, and I know that's a really hard place to be, but try to think about it aside from the way you feel about him. Even if you ended up getting married to him someday, if he was willing to cheat on his girlfriend he'll be ten times more likely to cheat on you.
I really hope that everything works out for you, and don't forget to update us, ok? :-)

More
9 years 1 week ago #6 by EmmaA
EmmaA replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant????
If you are pregnant dont abort your baby just because the boy wants to, i made that mistake and i dont think anyone else should. xx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl