Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

this is getting twisted

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:this is getting twisted
Hey,

Ive been pregnant twice in my first situation i was 17 and fell pregnant i choose to abort because i had no money and no way to raise the child.

My 2nd child i was blessed with a yr later and gave birth to him 2 days before my birthday i love him so much...

But what im tryin to get at it with my first pregnancy a urine home test didnt show positive until i was about 7 weeks pregnant and a blood test showed positive at this time.And my 2nd pregnancy it showed very lightly positive on a home test at 4 weeks and a blood test came back negitive at 4weeks then i had an ultrasound and comfirmed it.

So i guess im just trying to say it sometimes doesnt show right away so maybe u should get an ultrasound to find out for sure. Its the only true way u will find out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
9 years 4 days ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:this is getting twisted
Thanks for updating us! I'm glad that everything worked out for you!

• Autumn
9 years 5 days ago #3 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:this is getting twisted
I'm glad everything worked out for you. :) I hope your cyst turns out okay.

More
9 years 1 week ago #4 by banefulskittles
banefulskittles replied the topic: Re:this is getting twisted
Ok so all the tests were neg and im not preggo. The pains i'd been feeling turned out to be an ovarian cyst. The symptoms i was having were due to side effects from the pill. The doctor said some pills will just make you get all funny like that if they're not meant for you. So all in all im not pregnant, still no period though so we'll see what happens. Thank you so much for your support and concern.

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 week ago #5 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:this is getting twisted
you should probably go to your OB/GYN and see what she has to say... it's not very likely that two blood tests would come up with false negatives, but I guess it is possible. But either way it would be good to find out what's going on, right? :-)

• Autumn
9 years 1 week ago #6 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:this is getting twisted
All you have to do is get a blood test from a doctor's office done... and I'd get it done soon!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl