Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pull out method... help

More
9 years 1 week ago #1 by DaniGyrl13
DaniGyrl13 replied the topic: Re:pull out method... help
I was using the pull out method it didn't work for me. I mean now im 26 weeks prego.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:pull out method... help
Yes, that or....try not having sex until you are in a solid monogamous relationship (preferably marriage) and ready to face the risks of pregnancy.....

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:pull out method... help
I would have to say that I agree with lilredheed on this one. You have got to use protection not only to not get pregnant but also to not catch a disease.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #4 by lilredheed
lilredheed replied the topic: Re:pull out method... help
i dont mean to sound rude but if you think that using no protection and just pulling out is enough than i think you really need to stop having sex and read a book on the birds and the bees or sumit coz that is really irresponsible and niave. youl get yourself into serious trouble not just pregnancy but STD's too ...

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 weeks ago #5 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:pull out method... help
Keep us updated, ok?

• Autumn
9 years 3 weeks ago #6 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:pull out method... help
Good, but if you happen to not be pregnant, please learn from this...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl