Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could i be pregnant?

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by elained66
elained66 replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant?
hi i just found out that im 6weeks pregnent and befor i did i felt the same as ur felling when havg sex.u should do a test

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Autumn
9 years 1 month ago #2 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant?
Sex is different for my boyfriend and I now that I'm pregnant. It does hurt now and I usually get sore afterwards. But I'm 7 months pregnant, so that may be why.

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by bella13
bella13 replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant?
oh and i was like a week late for my period but it came, it didnt last long tho. even my boyfriend said something about it being short

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by bella13
bella13 replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant?
ok if your pregnant your who i deffinitly want to talk to...i have been feeling tired, waking up sick and had a headache for 3 days now. well i had sex tonight and it felt really weird...like it felt like when it was deep, i dont know how to explain it but it kind of hurt. i have been with my boyfriend a while so im not out doing random guys..but i thought i might be then when that happened tonight it was weird...do you feel weird when u have sex, like can you feel it differently??

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by jess112808
jess112808 replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant?
you could be pregnant not trying to scare you or anything but be prepared. i was the exact same way i was wondering when my period was coming and it never did i thought everything was fine but i had the same pain in my side i thought it was a kidney infection or something but babies sometimes let you know when they are there and here i am now 8 1/2 months pregnant just go to the doctor soon

More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by littlemom16
littlemom16 replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant?
it could be all in your head and you just think you are.
so your body imitates a pregnancy.
it happened to me before and when i really got pregnant
i was like ah whatever its all in my head..
but it wasnt.
wait it out or talk to your doctor

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl