Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

confused

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 week ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:confused
Thank you for updating us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Autumn
9 years 1 week ago #2 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:confused
That's awesome. I will say that it's A LOT of stress, but it can definately be done! Good luck to you, your boyfriend, and baby!

More
9 years 1 week ago #3 by MummyToBe_x
MummyToBe_x replied the topic: Re:confused
i found out i was pregnant, i am now 8 weeks nearly 9 weeks gone and me and my boyfriend are stronger than ever.. i know the odds might be against us coz we have only been together just under 3 months now.. but we love each other and are determined for this to work.

• Autumn
9 years 1 month ago #4 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:confused
I have nothing more to say than what she just said. :) Keep yourself healthy and good luck with the results!

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by MzLady22
MzLady22 replied the topic: Re:confused
Well you could be pregnant, but I know from personal experience that wanting to be pregnant can trick your mind into feeling symptoms. Or maybe you just become more aware of things that were always like that but you just never realized. I have always had random stomach pains for years from no cause but when i started thinking about pregnancy I started noticing more and psyched myself out. Also I pee alot.. like 10 times a day and usually once or twice in the middle of the night.. but i have always been like that. ofcourse i just psyched myself out cuz i started noticing it.

on another note, it doesnt sound like you should be trying to get pregnant seeing as you and your boyfriend have only been together 2 months. maybe it feels like a long time but it is nothing and the chances are low of that kind of relationship lasting with a baby in the picture. I just think you should not kid yourself like so many girls do. anyways, good luck either way.

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 month ago #6 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:confused
I wouldn't really worry about it if I were you.
It sounds like you are pregnant to me.
I'm sure that you know that you should take a home pregnancy test when you are a week late for your period.
But try not to worry, ok? :-)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl