Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

uhhhh worried!

• Autumn
9 years 1 month ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:uhhhh worried!
I get those, too. My doctor explained that it was my body preparing itself to go into labor. Also, being my uterus is contracting, the baby has less room and it really annoys him- so he moves and makes it worse. Go to your doctor to assure yourself, though. But don't worry too much. If you aren't bleeding or lose your mucous plug, then it's not any sign of premature labor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:uhhhh worried!
Don't take any chances, just go to the Doctor. Best of Luck. Jessica

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:uhhhh worried!
hmm y dont u jus check it out 2 b on the safe syd....

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by gurr_1
gurr_1 created the topic: uhhhh worried!
im 19weeks and a day.
i have like these really bad cramps in my stomach and it hurts soo bad to the point i wake up in the middle of the night because of it is that a bad thing or is it normal?like im just worried if its a bad thing or if its bad for the baby.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl