Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

help

• kiana
  • kiana's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #1 by kiana
kiana replied the topic: Re:help
hi i'm not pregnant or anything and i've still got my v-card. OH and yes i'm only 13 but i've gotta tell ya. you really need to go to a clinic and see if your pregnant. it would be so much better to find out now than to find out in about what.....5 more months that your water just broke and you are having a baby. i'm not trying to make you feel bad but you also need to tell the boy that you think you might be pregnant.

with a compassionite heart,
KIANA :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nelly
  • nelly's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #2 by nelly
nelly created the topic: help
HI ..I am 23.I had sex with my boy friend on 14 jan.Just after my periods ended.I always have irregular periods.After that i have moved to a new place.ever since then i have not had my periods.I got a home pregnancy kit and got my self tested.I was not pregnant.Last month ie in may...I had slight Brown discharge thought my periods would be regularised but that was not the case.I am scared...goin by the dates...i think i am 4 months pregnant...i am scared...i dont have any of the sypmtoms...sore brests...morning sickness nothing...do u think my tummy will show if i was pregnant...I am scared...plez help..me i stay in new jersey.Plez gimme me address of free clinics tooo....reply back soon...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl