Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

False pregnancy?

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:False pregnancy?
i would say dont worry about it 2 much coz u can psycologically stop ur period the same way u can psycologically make ur body believ ur preggy.. wait til ur period due date.... if it doesn cum then u should look at possibiliteis of things like this
take it easy xoxo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:False pregnancy?
I would say to wait until after your period is due. It very well could be your mind playing tricks on you. Jessica

• MissKirsty
9 years 2 months ago #3 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:False pregnancy?
I would say that you do not have pseudocyesis... in order to have that you would have to be absolutely convinced that you were pregnant.
A lot of girls get pregnancy-like symptoms in the weeks before their period when they are afraid that they might be pregnant or they really want to be.
If your period doesn't come, wait a week, take a HPT, and then go get a blood test to make sure of the results. But don't worry about it, ok? :-)

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by sarah61742
sarah61742 created the topic: False pregnancy?
So I was wondering if anybody knew what the chances were for someone to develope pseudocyesis (false pregnancy)... I'm having a lot of symptoms and my period isn't supposed to come untill around October 5 (about 10 days from now I believe) so it's still too early to test. Could my mind/body be playing tricks on me?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl