Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnancy supplements that aren't tablets???

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 month ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:pregnancy supplements that aren't tablets???
You can ask at your local health food store... they might be able to help you. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cleo
  • cleo's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #2 by cleo
cleo replied the topic: Re:pregnancy supplements that aren't tablets???
hey thanks but i dont really want to go to my doctor coz shes good friends with my mum. and i dont want her to no that im plannin on havin a baby yet coz i want it to be a surprise for her any other ideas???
thanks cleo

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:pregnancy supplements that aren't tablets???
I would have to imagine there is but you should ask your doctor. Maybe the normal pill can be crushed and then taken with water. Just ask your Doctor because some pills you can't crush and take because they have to be released over the course of the day. Sorry I could not be more of help. Best of Luck. Jessica

• cleo
  • cleo's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #4 by cleo
cleo created the topic: pregnancy supplements that aren't tablets???
hey does anyone no if there are any pregnancy supplements that aren't in tablet form as i cant swallow tablets as they get stuck in my throat? if you know any please let me no, i would be forever gratefull.
thanks.:laugh:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl