Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

So, I am currently 5 days late for my Cycle.

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by I promise myself
I promise myself replied the topic: Re:So, I am currently 5 days late for my Cycle.
The best thing will be the blood test - but you can take another test a week after - and the symptoms start quite early in most cases.
Best of luck let me know what happens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:So, I am currently 5 days late for my Cycle.
I think you should wait until next week and then take another home pregnancy test and if it comes out negative make a doctors appointment to find the root of the problem. Best of luck, Jessica

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:So, I am currently 5 days late for my Cycle.
do a blood test its much moreaccurate

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 month ago #4 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:So, I am currently 5 days late for my Cycle.
I believe the idea is to wait a week before taking another HPT. If you really want to know for sure though, you should go get a blood test. :-) Make sure to let us know what ends up happening! :-)

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by Venusneptunes
Venusneptunes created the topic: So, I am currently 5 days late for my Cycle.
Hello all.

Well I will first start by saying I am currently 5 days late for my Cycle. It was due on September 12th. The first day of my last menstrual was August 6th. I am now 41 days past....I have been on time since March with 37 days inbetween cycles start dates.

I have been feeling pretty not like myself lately. Examples are...cramping, feeling sleepy in class, and just wanting to sit down or lay down all the time. I have been using the restroom alot..but then again I do this normally, so I can't tell if it's excessive.:blink:

I took a HPT on the 13th, but it came out Negative. There are so many women out there who got the same negative but found out a month later that they were actually positive.

How long should I wait until I take another test? Should I just take a blood test?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl