Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnant?

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by JBurks7819
JBurks7819 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant?
it is most likely you are pregnant, let us know june 30th

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lendei2003
12 years 4 months ago #2 by lendei2003
lendei2003 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant?
Hi Im 16(just turned in april) and my boyfriend will be 17 in a few weeks. Last wednesday (June 22) we had unprotected sex, and ever since i've been feeling really down and sick. I get bad headaches, i sleep a lot(and usually im a very energetic girl and i never sleep in) and i cant sleep or lay on my stomach because i feel like im putting a lot of pressure on my stomach, and i keep gettin cravings for rice krispy treats with pb and chocolate chips on top...and i usually eat 3 normal meals a day. and i keep peein, like 10 times a day. i heard it takes 10 days after conception to take a home pregnancy test, so im waitin till this saturday to take one. but i was just wondering what everyone else who has been thru this thinks. im scared and really nervous. idk what im gunna do if i find out i am pregnant, my boyfriend says he won't leave me, but we've been fighting a lot lately, and im scared he will...any advice?

• jamijo23
12 years 4 months ago #3 by jamijo23
jamijo23 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant?
Bella, it's very likely you're pregnant. You had unprotected sex several times during your ovulation. But to be sure, go to the doctor and get tested. In the mean time, take care of yourself and get lots of rest.

~Jami

• Jessyca
  • Jessyca's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #4 by Jessyca
Jessyca replied the topic: Re:Pregnant?
Well, I would say your very much pregnant but go to the doctor sooner than that.I think that you if you aren't your lucky and just make sure you go and get on birth control pills or whatever is comfortable for you because your way to youngand yet have experience life.I f oyu are pregnant just make sure you take good care of your self!! Good luck!!!!

• ambellina
12 years 4 months ago #5 by ambellina
ambellina replied the topic: Re:Pregnant?
definitely go and get tested. this is probably the best way to be able to find out if you're pregnant or not. good luck with your appointment. let me know how things turn out. :)

• jburks7819
  • jburks7819's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #6 by jburks7819
jburks7819 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant?
i would take a test if i was you, just to make sure. It might just be stress though.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl