Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i think i might be pregnant.. ?

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by MummyToBe_x
MummyToBe_x replied the topic: Re:i think i might be pregnant.. ?
i don't think any of you read my last post properly..
i already went to the doctors with my boyfriend the other day
i am not pregnant
so there is no risk of an ectopic pregnancy
the doctor thinks that the irregular periods and the shooting pains are caused by stress from my RTA
or an infection
but she said if my next period is irregular or late then i should take another HPT
and go back to the doctors if i am worried
i'll keep you all updated
x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cleo
9 years 2 months ago #2 by cleo
cleo replied the topic: Re:i think i might be pregnant.. ?
hey you could have an ectopic pregnancy if u have cramping or u could be pregnant and be having a misscarriage or it could be implantation pains.
if u need any help go to ur local fmaily planning clinic.
and if u want to talk just let me no.

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by lidle_sam
lidle_sam replied the topic: Re:i think i might be pregnant.. ?
do wats best for you and your partner,you no deep inside wat you want and i highly suggest you see a doctor..my big day is 2day too,i apparently 8-9 wks pregnant since my last period n wif positive test result ect ill find out 2day if i am pregnant from blood tests.but hey i no its scary but stay strong ey n you will be right.never panic until you no for sure your pregnant.you never no.
sam :)

• Autumn
9 years 2 months ago #4 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:i think i might be pregnant.. ?
She's right. You need to go the doctor ASAP. Don't be worried, because when you are supposed to have a baby, your time will come. As for you trying for a baby, please wait until you are actually ready and married. I say this because I'm pregnant and 15 and my boyfriend and I are under a lot of emotions and stress. We are discussing marriage, but not exactly sure what to do at this point. A baby can bring a lot of joy to a relationship, but it is also very difficult on a relationship. You need to make sure that your baby is brought into the best possible enviroment, and all issues are worked out. You say that you haven't been together long... and you need to realize all the responsibilities of being parents. It's very expensive, and you need to be financially stable and be out of school and all that. I'm not entirely sure of your situation- but if you and your boyfriend are ready for a child, then you need to take the steps to be married.

Now if you are pregnant, take it in stride day by day and you both need to discuss options that are best for you both and your unborn child- the most important person in this family. Congratulations and all the best to you!

I'm here whenever you need to talk. :)

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:i think i might be pregnant.. ?
You really should go to the doctor. Going to the doctor is not going to make you pregnant or not pregnant just shed some light on the problem you are having. Best of Luck. Jessica

More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by MummyToBe_x
MummyToBe_x replied the topic: Re:i think i might be pregnant.. ?
i went to the docs earlier today
and she said that i'm deffinately not pregnant
so it's not even ectopic or anything
so that's a good sign :cheer:
she said the irregular periods and the shooting pains could just be side effects of my accident
or it could be an infection :blink:
so i'm gonna get checked for that

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl