Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

this is a very serious question

• hogie
  • hogie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #1 by hogie
hogie replied the topic: Re:this is a very serious question
Well the person I talked to said it could have been from the time I got off to six months for my period to come back on I'll just have spoting but also said I could get pregnant. I am going out to buy a test first to see the results because I want to be sure and not look like an idiot if I'm not and my mom finds out. but I'll update you on the results!!!!! Thanks Alot :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brownsugarsweetie
12 years 4 months ago #2 by brownsugarsweetie
brownsugarsweetie replied the topic: Re:this is a very serious question
go back to your doctor and tell her/him wats going on he/she can tell u wats wrong better than any of us. ask the doc. how long b4 ur period is supposed to start back for me. :)

• hogie
  • hogie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #3 by hogie
hogie created the topic: this is a very serious question
I had to stop getting my depo( the shot) back in the begining of May. But the doctor said it could take a while for my period to come back on but I could still get PREGNANT. How can I tell b/c I have been sleeping alot and feeling fant. I took a pregnancy test but it came back neg., but what if its a false neg. b/c the birth control shot hasn't fully worn off. PLEASE HELP!!! I really need an answer and your support

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl