Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Husband and I are wondering....but happy! Advice?

• green_glitter_00
  • green_glitter_00's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #1 by green_glitter_00
green_glitter_00 created the topic: Husband and I are wondering....but happy! Advice?
Ok...Im 20 years old and I've been married for nearly a year now. My husband and I had unprotected sex for the very first time about 4 days ago. We figured if it happened...it happened. A baby would most definately be welcomed by us and by our families.

Thing is....I got a yeast infection the day after!! :sick: I have since treated it, but now Im experiencing this brownish/orange discharge. My period is due as Im typing this and I've never experienced this sort of discharge before. I understand that whats happening could possibly be implantation bleeding, right? I've also had slight twingy cramps in my lower abdomen and hips and I've kept a headache (all 3) since intercourse.

So I have a couple questions:
1. Is there a link between semen and vaginal bacteria?
2. Are YI's (and everything else that I've been experiencing) signs of pregnancy?
3. If I AM preg. will the medicine I used to cure the YI harm deveopments thus far?
4. When would be the appropriate time for me to consider a HTP?
5. And finally...what Im most worried about...if I AM pregnant I dont know how Im going to pay for it. Unfortunately Im currently without health insurance and there would be no way that I'd be able to dish out the $$$ for 9 months of dr's bills. Would it be appropriate to try for a medical card? Would insurance companies try and take advantage of a young expectant mother? (Believe me...the one's I've dealt with were NOT on the kind side and Im sure people can relate :pinch: )

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl