Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I think I might Be pregnant

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by i.FiGHt.fOR.lOVE.
i.FiGHt.fOR.lOVE. replied the topic: Re:I think I might Be pregnant
omg girl. im so sorry. i just turned fifteen, so i was just 14. i cant image...:( i dont know exactly how to help. but if you EVER need ANYTHING or just to talk- let me know. im here for youu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by littlemom16
littlemom16 replied the topic: Re:I think I might Be pregnant
did you keep the babies?
abortion is wrong.
if you really arent ready let someone adopt them. they will be loved

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by Child_of_God
Child_of_God replied the topic: Re:I think I might Be pregnant
Hey Beautiful! I'm sorry you have had to go through all this. It's a tough situation, and I'm glad you stopped cutting and told your mom. I will be praying for you to make the right decision for you and those babies, they are a gift from God, something beautiful to remind you that you are loved even if it is the result of something so messed up. I was raped by a boyfriend at 15 and it messed with my mind for a long time. You heard those heartbeats and fell in love...its a natural thing to do. If you can't keep them yourself please give them up for adoption, there is someone out there praying to God for the chance to be a parent and they would care for your little ones and love them. Life will never be the same if you terminate this pregnancy, it will be a long hard road. I worry because you were cutting, and fear that you will do worse with the guilt of terminating the pregnancy. Please call the numbers you were given and seek out some counselling. And Please PLEASE feel free to contact me if you just need an ear..

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by kay*babyy
kay*babyy replied the topic: Re:I think I might Be pregnant
:dry: Hey sweetie:) I'm Keira, i'm 14 and i don't know much about this stuff,but i know it's not your fault. Stay strong and you will be in my prayers. God bless.

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:I think I might Be pregnant
sounds like you're motherly instincts are kicking in.
The babies didnt deserve this, they deserve a life. If you dont want to give it to them then think about someody else.

• Autumn
9 years 2 months ago #6 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:I think I might Be pregnant
PLEASE choose to give life to your unborn babies! I promise you that you'll never regret the choice. Those little babies are special and innocent of all things bad. You should not murder a baby who had no choice or say in anything happening. Don't deny that you love your children, because I can tell that you do, and I'm positive that these girls on the site do.

We're all here because we're in a similiar situation. Mostly it's because we made the choice, but either way, we have a living human being or beings inside of us. A growing, loving child/ren who need their mother to stand up and say what they can't.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl