Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

my symptoms, would like feedback

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by unsure_hopeful
unsure_hopeful replied the topic: Re:my symptoms, would like feedback
test was negative :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HighDefinitionLove
9 years 3 months ago #2 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:my symptoms, would like feedback
The bump you're feeling could be your bladder.

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by unsure_hopeful
I totally get that I could be wishing so hard my head is convincing me that I'm pregnant..some symptoms could be psychological: fatigue, headaches, back ache, nausea. But I find it hard to believe that my breasts are changing due to psychological issues. I have very obvious Montgomery's Tubercles all over my nipples--they look like they have chicken pox! LOL! And now the veins are prominent, my nipples tingle, etc. The timing is just strange.. I didn't have sex for 2 years, and now a couple weeks after I finally do, my breasts are changing? Odd.

More
9 years 3 months ago #4 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:my symptoms, would like feedback
i have gotten to that stage where i have honestly felt pregnant and in my mind i WAS but i wasnt. I try to wait but it is hard.
Let us know what the drs say.

More
9 years 3 months ago #5 by Lovely7
Lovely7 replied the topic: Re:my symptoms, would like feedback
Well, at least the doctor will be able to tell you for sure. Until then I guess try to relax and get your mind on other things. which i know is hard because im afraid i might be pregnant too. but i cant wait to hear how it goes for you and if your not pregnant I STILL WANNA KNOW!!! and if your not, dont be down. theres always next time. Good luck. God Bless <3.

P.S.--I've heard a lot of stories of women taking multiple pregnancy tests at home and them coming out negative and then goin to the doctors and endin up bein pregnant.

More
9 years 3 months ago #6 by unsure_hopeful
I took another test today, and it was negative. I'm so confused! The bump by my pelvic bone has grown this week, and if I put my hand there the bump FILLS it. I don't understand! If that's my uterus, and I AM pregnant, shouldn't I get a positive result by now?? I have a doc appt on wednesday, but the waiting is killing me :p

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl