Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

please help me figure out what to do?

• MissKirsty
9 years 4 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:please help me figure out what to do?
Hi there!
Well, there is always the possibility that you are pregnant. Don't get stressed out about it, but do start acting as if you are pregnant (don't smoke, drink or whatever).
Get another pregnancy test and take it first thing in the morning (when your urine is more concentrated).
For some reason pregnancy tests don't work well for some people. You might want to go get a blood test. (or just get a slightly better quality pregnancy test!)
Make sure to let us know what happens, ok?
Good luck hun!
Hugs!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• livelaughlove031189
  • livelaughlove031189's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 4 months ago #2 by livelaughlove031189
livelaughlove031189 created the topic: please help me figure out what to do?
Hi,

so i have been on birth control for about 6 months. and i stopped for a month bc my bf was going into training. but he ended up stay another week. where we had unprotected sex; right after my period ended. then a few days later i started spotting. it was darker. so i thought it could just be because i got off the pill. but now i am 2 weeks late and have not started. and i took 2 good preggo test right after my missed period and they both said no (but i took them in the afternoon). then just a few days ago i took 2 dollar preggo test and they said no. but i still have not started and have been feeling really tired and lower back pains. do you think i could be pregnant??

thanks so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl