Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am I Pregnant?

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by edzbabyg1rl
edzbabyg1rl replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
ok you got it good, but how are you feeling now? important question, if you answer i will respond

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by untitled
untitled replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
it also sounds to me like it, but i have a friend that thought she was coz she had some symptoms, but turned out not to be. so rather go see a doctor or go buy a pt. i'm 16 and 15weeks pregnant, daddy is also 19, i will be here if any of you wanna talk, im new here

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 months ago #3 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
I'm so glad that everything worked out for you! Thanks for letting us know! :-)

More
9 years 3 months ago #4 by Jalcy
Jalcy replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
Well girls I did end up getting my period even though it was 1 week late.
I was very happy to get it actually, it made me realize that I am not really ready to have a baby yet. I am going to try to be very careful from now on.
Thanks for teh support . :cheer:

More
9 years 3 months ago #5 by Jalcy
Jalcy replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
Thanks Girls. At the time I am on vacation and I can't really go get a test. I am waiting for Aug. 15th to take it because that is the day I return. But i will for sure keep you guys updated.

Thnks B)

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 months ago #6 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
First of all, relax honey! Getting stressed out about it could even cause the symptoms!

Looking at your symptoms, there is a chance that you could be pregnant... unfortunately the only way to be sure is to wait a few more days and then take a home pregnancy test.

Have you been unusually stressed out lately? Are you on any other form of birth control?

So yeah, take a HPT, and then come back and let us know what it said! No matter what the result is you can find support here! :-) Good luck!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl